FAQ About Online Workshops
Hello and thank you for signing up for my online workshop!
I host these workshops inside the Zoom online webinar platform. If you've never attended one of my online workshops here are some helpful hints:
From a desktop computer: If you are joining the workshop from a desktop computer, you will be asked to download the Zoom application when you visit the link I sent you. Don't worry! It's perfectly safe, fast and takes up very little space. You may get a prompt that looks like this:
It's perfectly safe to download and install the plug in. Click "launch application" to proceed.
From iPad and iPhone: Click here to download the Zoom app. Download the Zoom app for IOS devices
From an Android device: Download the Zoom app for Android devices
- This will have you up and running for a seamless experience inside the workshop. A small application will download to your computer that will enable you to see and hear me (and all my cool toys!). It's perfectly safe and fast, and takes up very little space on your computer.
- If you've attended one of my online workshops before you know the ropes!
- Got a headset? It is sometimes best to wear one during the online workshop to minimize distractions and for better sound quality.
- Close out your other browser windows when the workshop starts so you can focus and really get all the great info I have for you.
- Be prepared with some good questions for me. I love questions!
Sit back, relax and leave the hard work to me. I'll see YOU online!
Need some help with the Zoom plug in? Email me
Tesia - Acrylic Diva